Sunday, June 18, 2006

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY NAOMI!



I made the news myself this week as I celebrated my 40th birthday on Wednesday! I celebrated last night with a special birthday meal at an Italian restaurant with 16 friends. You can see me in the photo opposite blowing out the single candle on a piece of cake the waiter gave me. They were very kind and only put one candle on there, probably just as well really, as if they'd put the whole amount on it would have created a fire hazard! I would have been driven back by the flames! Ha ha! I honestly don’t know where the last 10 years went. They have just flown by. It only seems like yesterday I was celebrating my 30th birthday and now here I am at 40! Is it me or do the years go by faster as you get older? Oh well I still feel young inside which is the important thing. Hope I still look it on the outside too! Happy Birthday Naomi!

No comments: