It seems that foreign bodies in our food are on the increase nowadays. I smiled to myself as I read the story of an English woman who got a shock when she opened a box of spicy chicken wings. Inside amongst the wings, she found a chicken’s head, complete with beak, neck and two eyes staring her straight in the face! Not surprisingly the woman got the shock of her life and vowed never to buy them again. Apparently the manufacturer had no idea how the head got in there. Sounds like foul play to me!