Friday, September 08, 2006

DIARY FROM ENGLAND UPDATE

Apologies for lack of regular posts this week. As some of you know it gets a bit hectic sometimes as I try to hold down a full-time job, spend time with family and friends, do freelance writing and post on my blog as well. This week has been extra mad as I'm preparing to go on holiday early next week. All being well I'm off to Canada on Tuesday on a special holiday for my 40th birthday. My Mum and I are going on a touring holiday visiting Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto and Niagara Falls. I've always wanted to go to Niagara Falls since I saw the film Niagara with Marilyn Monroe a few years ago, so for me that will be the highlight of the trip. I'm looking forward to having a Maid of the Mist boat trip (weather permitting!) I've been eagerly watching news reports regarding the situation at the airports. Hopefully things have settled down now, so I'll be starting my packing with a vengeance this weekend!

No comments: