Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CARNIVAL TIME AGAIN

As some of my readers know, I love carnivals. Diary From England will be submitting a post to the upcoming Blog Village carnival being held on 28th January at my friend Marsha's blog Family Adventures. Click on the banner shown below to find out more.




Check out Diary From England's posts in the following carnivals online now!

Carnival of Travel Guide

All About Alzheimers Carnival

Surfer's Paradise Hullabaloo

Carnival of Cities

Carnival of Entertainment

Carnival of Education

Brainblogging Carnival

Movie Monday Carnival

Carnival of Mathematics


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS AFTER READING THIS POST. THANK YOU

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Yes, I would say you DO love Carnivals!! I don't seem to be able to find time to enjoy BLOG VILLAGE, for all the time I spend RUNNING it! LOL!!!

Cindy Swanson said...

Naomi, I used to faithfully enter the Christian Carnival, and I've let that habit fade. Carnivals are a great way to give a blog exposure, so thanks for the reminder! You are obviously doing some things right, because your blog just continues to expand its influence! I'm delighted that you sometimes stop by and comment on my humble blog. :)

Have a wonderful day in England...a place that I dearly hope to visit someday!

Naomi said...

Hopefully you'll have some spare time this year Rosemary. You do a wonderful job of running things over at the Village.

Carnivals are a great way to meet other bloggers and also to give your blog a bit of exposure. You'll have to get back into the habit Cindy. Nice to see you again. Hope you're having a great day too. I always enjoy my visits to your blog. If you ever get to England you'll have to come and visit me!