Sunday, August 27, 2006

FOLLOW BILL'S EXAMPLE - EAT YOUR BRAN FLAKES!


I don’t usually take much notice of the advertisements on tv. Some of them are so boring, it takes a genius to work out what they are actually selling. However being health conscious, I really like the advert for the new Kelloggs Crunchy Oatbakes cereal, which features William Shatner entering them into the baking competition at the village fete. Of course they win first prize! I think William Shatner is really good in those Kelloggs Bran Flakes ads. Bill has come a long way from his days as a Starship Captain! I can’t believe he’s 75! He looks really healthy and youthful, a good role model for Kelloggs. All the more reason to eat your Bran Flakes! If you’d like to see more of Bill extolling the virtues of Bran Flakes, go to the link below and click on "Kelloggs All-Bran Challenge".

http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/all-bran/allbran_reg.asp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW-
THIS BLOG HAS JUST BEEN ACCEPTED BY BLOGBURST--
Good 4 U~Hopefully some really great things will stem from this!
Good luck with the book also!
:]

Naomi said...

Thanks for your kind words. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. NAOMI

Sheila said...

Naomi,
I haven't seen William Shatner in that commercial. It's hard to believe he's 75. We like to make fun of him, but he always seems to take it in good humor.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. What I enjoy about your writing is that you are so concise, and yet, you make so much sense. I go on forever.

Naomi said...

Thanks for that Sheila. I'm glad you enjoy your visits to my blog. It's always nice to get kind remarks and encouragement from people like yourself.

NAOMI