Sunday, September 30, 2007

COME TO THE RODEO!


DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS AND PHOTOS AFTER READING THIS POST!




Check out Diary from England's post over at the second Gonzo Blog Rodeo being hosted by RomanceWriter at Aspiring Romance Writer . The carnival is up and running now and there are some great posts. To go to the Rodeo, click on the link shown below:-

A Second Gonzo Blog Rodeo




Don’t forget I’ll be hosting my own England Goes Gonzo Carnival over here at Diary From England on Monday 1st October. I’d like to take this opportunity of thanking my cyberfriend and co-host Michael (aka Kilroy) from Fear and Loathing - The Gonzo Papers for his help in designing this great carnival banner.

Please note that you don't have to be from England to include a post in this carnival. I'm just looking for posts that are "related" to England. As my blog is mainly centred on life and news from England, that is the theme. I will welcome posts from British and foreign bloggers alike. All I ask is that you submit an England related post please. Maybe you have lived, worked or vacationed in England, have English ancestry or could write about life in England, or what you like or dislike about England. I hope I can count on your support and you'll join me to help make the carnival a success. I would ask everyone to get their posts across to me by 11.59pm Fri 28th Sept, so you have plenty of time to think of a good one.

Please e-mail all posts to:- naomi.stevens@yahoo.co.uk

(Don't forget the dot between naomi and stevens!)

Simple Rules:

1. You can submit one post per blog; however many blogs you have.
2. If you have more than one blog, you'll need to use a different post from each one. No repeats.
3. Only English language posts will be accepted.
4. No posts containing bad language or profanity please.

Please submit entries in the following format:

...Your name as you want it to appear in the post
...The Title of your blog
...Your blog URL
...The Name of the post
...The URL of the post

I'm accepting posts from now onwards. Look forward to hearing from you!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS

2 comments:

RomanceWriter said...

Thanks for mentioning my Blog Rodeo. Good luck with yours.

Naomi said...

Thanks Romancewriter. That's very kind of you.