Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY!


Today in England we celebrate Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day as it’s better known. After suffering with a heavy cold all weekend, fortunately I’ve got my taste back just in time to enjoy my pancakes! My tip for really light batter is to add a dash of soda water or lemonade (if you like a lemon flavour) to the batter. I’ll be having my pancakes with some of the Maple Syrup I brought back from my trip to Canada last year. Delicious! Bon Appetit!

On another note, whilst surfing, I noticed a great photo which perfectly sums up Pancake Day. I found it on James Jordan's website, Points of Light. James is a fellow villager over at Blog Village. Here's the link:-

http://pointsoflight.blogspot.com/2007/02/pancakes-anyone.html

Happy Surfing!

No comments: