Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LIFE - A POEM BY NAOMI STEVENS

As many of you know, I’m a secretary trying to make it as a freelance writer in my spare time. However after participating in two Blog Carnivals, I think I’ve now got the Carnival “bug” and couldn’t resist taking part in a Poetry Carnival being held over at
  • Poets Who Blog
  • It was a bit of a challenge for me as my forte is writing stories not poetry. You can read my poetry efforts below:-


    Life is a journey sometimes happy sometimes sad
    But never boring as we learn to take the good times with the bad
    Experiencing trouble and strife
    On this journey called life
    Love and laughter go hand in hand
    As we travel on our journey in this far off land
    Where life will take us we never know
    Until fate intervenes and helps us to grow
    Darkness and light, sadness and tears
    Angels comfort us and take away our fears


    Copyright  2007 Naomi Stevens - All Rights Reserved

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I like your poem just fine. Life is a journey and poetry helps along the way.

    Naomi said...

    It certainly does Brian. Thanks for stopping by.

    Rethabile said...

    This is nice.

    Naomi said...

    Thanks for stopping by Rethabile. Glad you enjoyed my attempt at a poem!

    Unknown said...

    Hi Naomi! Very good poem...you should add a poem now and then to your blog!!! Thanks for stopping by my blogs.

    I stopped by this time because you added this post to the "Poets Who Blog" Carnival.

    writerwoman said...

    I enjoyed your poem. Thanks for taking part in the carnival.

    Have a great day,

    Sara