Sunday, February 25, 2007

DIARY FROM ENGLAND HEADS FOR THE CARNIVAL

After participating in two very successful Blog Carnivals (see links below), I’ve definitely got the carnival bug! As some of you know, Diary From England is a member of Blog Village, a nice community of bloggers. Kilroy hosted a very successful carnival over there with Rosemary, the Blog Village owner and also one at his own blog. Check out the carnival posts from Diary From England and other bloggers:-

  • 2007/01/our-first-blog-village-family-blog.htm


  • 2007/02/for-your-success-sponsor-of-gonzo-blog.html


  • Diary From England will be participating in three further carnivals a Poetry Carnival and a Photography Carnival due to be held on 26th February and a Horse Lover's Blog Carnival due to be held on 21st February.



  • Poets Who Blog


  • Photo Carnival

  • ALL THINGS EQUINE - A Horse Lover's Blog Carnival


  • * ALL CARNIVALS ONLINE NOW *

    11 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    So you've got the carnival bug too!!! I saw the link to your poetry post and will try to not read it until the carnival!!!

    BTW I followed the link from BLOG VILLAGE where your blog was the "Site of the Moment" on page 4!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Naomi, where are you hiding your BLOG VILLAGE voting link? Email me at pjspaperdoll@gmail.com to let me know so that I can vote for ya!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for your kind support. 8-) Maybe you'll host a carnival in the Gonzo Series soon. Thinking "Where In The World?!" might be a good theme.

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for your assistance with the carnivals. 8-) Wondering what you think about doing a link exchange. Perhaps with The Gonzo Papers and For Your Success; building a link exchange there. Will look forward to hear from you.

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Naomi...I'm a reader from Palm Springs, California. I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up.

    Feel free to drop by and say hello sometime.
    cheers!

    www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    Your support is much appreciated Naomi. 8-)

    Anonymous said...

    Hello, just wanted to say thanks for dropping into my blog and leaving a comment. I have added your blog to my favourites so I can have a look whenever I feel homesick - Sometimes I miss jolly old England a lot.

    Naomi said...

    Thanks for your comments everybody!

    Rosemary said...

    Hi Naomi! Looks like you've been very busy with the Carnivals! I followed your links and looked at the first of each one, but I'll have to come back later and find your entries.

    What is the expression? Too much month at the end of the money?

    Well, for me it's too many posts to read by the end of my day!!!

    FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

    I too have the carnival bug too. I'm now trying to search for this carnival blogs. I had one but now that I'm ready to submit my post I don't seem to get into the site of the host. It's the Carnival of the bizarre where the host is http://amazinglybizarre.blogspot.com/.
    Thanks for the comment on my entry for photo carnival. I do appreciate it a lot.

    Rethabile said...

    Nice work, Naomi. Thanks for stopping by my blog.