Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

One of my favourite films is The Sound of Music. I like some of the songs from the film, particularly the one about, “My favourite things”. Here are a few of my favourite things that I’d like to share with you.

My favourite meal:- It has to be a traditional Sunday roast – very popular in England – and always a favourite with me!

My favourite perfume:- Estee Lauder Beautiful

My favourite book:- My all-time favourite is “A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens, a classic British novel. My current favourite is Dan Brown’s “Da Vinci Code”.

My favourite colour:- Pink

My favourite flower:- Stargazer lilies – I love them and they have a special fragrance all of their own

My favourite film:- My all-time favourite has to be Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze.

My favourite fruit:- Banana – eating two every day helps lower blood pressure and keeps you healthy

My favourite season:- Autumn – I love it when the leaves change colour. I grew up in the country and have always loved trees.

Hope you enjoyed reading about some of my favourite things! If you wish to share yours in the comments that’s fine with me.

No comments: