Sunday, April 29, 2007

NAOMI'S BEEN TAGGED!



I haven't played tag since schooldays so was interested in playing along when I was tagged by Anthony McCune of
  • The Lives and Times


  • The idea is that you go to
  • Jackson Pollock.org
  • create a picture, post it to your blog and tag five other people to do the same. Once you have posted the picture, go to http://thelivesandtimes.blogspot.com/2007/04/who-wants-to-play-tag.html, write a comment with the url of you picture post mentioning the next five people you tagged. Ask the people that you tag to do the same.

    I'd like to invite the following people to play along:-

  • Princess Haiku

  • LJP at
  • Save Save Save

  • Sank at
  • Old and In the Way

  • Sharon Lynne at
  • California Breeze

  • Friday's Child at
  • Fridays Child


  • Have fun everybody!

    7 comments:

    Anthony said...

    Thank, Naomi, for playing. This is the first such thing I've done in the blogosphere. If you could direct people to post the URL (here)where their pollock.org creation appears that would be great. I'd love to see how things progress.

    Naomi said...

    Once I got the hang of drawing with the mouse, it was fun Anthony. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get lots of posts.

    Anonymous said...

    What an interesting blog you have here. Enjoyed your `Jackson Pollock', what a creative tagging idea.

    Marion said...

    I was tagged by Kilroy, Naomi, but could not upload my drawing to my computer...How did you do this probably very simple thing?

    It's a fun site, isn't it!

    FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my Sunday Seven.
    Sure I'd love to join. I've just emailed you on how to create a picture. It's okay now I've got mine done and will be posting a little while.

    LJP said...

    Hi Naomi,
    Here's my contribution:

    http://savesavesave.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html

    Diane Dehler said...

    Naomi,
    I would like to play tag with you but not available for a few days. If you can't wait then perhaps another time.
    Either way is ok with me. I enjoy my visits to your blog.