Saturday, May 13, 2006

KIDNAPPED DOGS BACK HOME SAFE


I have been following the story of veteran comedian Bruce Forsyth’s daughter’s missing dogs. The two little Yorkshire Terriers, Gizmo and Widget, were “dog-napped” from a locked car and later discovered up for sale on a market stall. How anybody can do this to two innocent little dogs is beyond belief. Apparently “dog-napping” is on the rise in Britain, as criminals steal pedigree dogs to use as breeding stock. I used to have a Westie dog myself and would have gone mad if anything like this happened to him. He was like part of the family. I can understand how this family must have been feeling. As a nation of animal lovers, myself and everyone in Britain is glad to hear there is a happy ending to this story and that Bruce’s daughter, Debbie has now been reunited with her little dogs. We can only imagine Bruce’s reaction when he saw them again. I bet he used his famous catchphrase, “Nice to see you, to see you nice!”

No comments: