Saturday, May 13, 2006

NAOMI'S BACK!


Hello Everybody!

I’m now back, batteries recharged and raring to go after my break in Paris. It was nice to see the Louvre Museum, one of the places featured in Dan Brown’s “Da Vinci Code”, the eagerly awaited movie, which has just been released this week. Everywhere I went in Paris, there were posters advertising the movie.

I also visited The Palace of Versailles, Monet’s Garden, Sacre Coeur, The Arc De Triumph, The Champs Elysees, Montmartre and Notre Dame. Paris is a beautiful city, one of the most romantic cities in the world and it was a wonderful experience to go there, especially walking underneath the Eiffel Tower. I have visited a lot of places including Paris but it is always nice to get home to England and have a nice cup of English tea! It never tastes the same anywhere else. The only thing I will miss is the French croissants - delicious! Bon Appetit!

No comments: